Carbon Monoxide Reminder From Fire Crews

By | 2018-05-23T11:49:40+00:00 September 12th, 2017|News|

Fire safety officers are reminding the public about the dangers of carbon monoxide.Crews were called out to a house in Douglas, Isle of Man on 17th April where a carbon monoxide detector had been triggered.The alarm had been set off by blowback caused by an oil fired Aga cooker. The occupant of the property wasn’t

Plumbing services in central London

By | 2018-05-23T11:51:02+00:00 September 12th, 2017|News|

As one of the leading plumbing and heating firms in London, we’re well-versed in gauging what our clients want to know – here’s our guide how to disconnect (and change) a washing machine quickly and safely without any complications. There are four very important things to remember. If it is a new machine, there