Need Plumbing experience? We offer a Plumbing Internship – you must be able to work in West London. Interns are not paid. (Sorry!)
What you need to qualify:
You must have a City and Guilds technical plumbing certificate 6129, an NVQ 2 in plumbing or studying for an NVQ 3 in Plumbing.
You are expected to be available 4 days a week for between 6 months and a year. If you have your own jobs, you can of course book yourself out to do these. You must be able to get to jobs especially in West London by 7.45 am each morning. You must be neat, tidy and presentable and speak good English as you will be working in private houses. You need to be Computer literate (Word and Excel) to work with us.
The selection process:
- We will look at your CV
- Then invite the best candidates to come for an interview
- If this goes well we will invite you to spend a day with one of our senior engineers, who will decide whether you should be offered one of our internship places.
We will help you get all the experience you need for your Portfolios and co-operate with you when you need on site inspections. This includes building a portfolio for you to be in a position to take your ACS gas exams and go forward to become Corgi registered.
These will be supplied to you. You must supply your own steel capped boots.
“Our internship programme has been seen as a critical part of the skill development of all who have taken part.”
– Sam Kershaw, Managing Director
We also offer resourceful information on plumbing apprenticeships and courses, if you would like to read more about this visit our guide today.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attach your CV which must include:
- A note of introduction about yourself and why you want to work with us.
- Details your education, especially your plumbing experience.
- Driving licence details.
- Your age (if you are over 23 you can drive our vans).
- Your address and telephone number