carbon monoxide

Carbon Monoxide Reminder From Fire Crews

By | 2018-05-23T11:49:40+00:00 September 12th, 2017|News|

Fire safety officers are reminding the public about the dangers of carbon monoxide.Crews were called out to a house in Douglas, Isle of Man on 17th April where a carbon monoxide detector had been triggered.The alarm had been set off by blowback caused by an oil fired Aga cooker. The occupant of the property wasn’t

Notice: Undefined variable: font_family in /home/london-plumber.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/gdpr-cookie-compliance/moove-modules.php on line 282 Notice: Undefined index: moove_gdpr_floating_button_position in /home/london-plumber.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/gdpr-cookie-compliance/moove-modules.php on line 50